Terms and Conditions for the “WIN a Trip to CMA Fest 2020” Competition
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “WIN a Trip to CMA Fest 2020” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion. Entrants must enter a valid email address for a valid entry.
3. The following are ineligible:
(i) employees of the Promoter, Music Tracks Travel, Hometown Fest, BeKonstructive Marketing or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
(ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and
(iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 27/09/2019 and ends at 9:00am AEST on 23/11/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter this competition, entrants must purchase a ticket to the Hometown Fest Visitor’s Arena, available for purchase from Ticketek Australia. Both General Admission and VIP Homestead tickets types are eligible for competition entry.
6. All ticket holders will be instantly entered into the draw to win this prize – there is no additional action that needs to be taken.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Every order of tickets from Ticketek constitutes one entry into the draw, regardless of how many tickets were purchased in that order.
The name and email address of the person placing the order on Ticketek will be the name and email address entered into the draw.
8. The draw will take place at Hometown Fest on the evening of Sunday 24th November 2019 and will be announced shortly afterwards onstage at the Visitors Arena. This will take place at Brisbane Showgrounds.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry.
9. The provisional winners will be announced onstage and then contacted by email or phone in the following seven (7) days of the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Winners will be published on our website: https://hometown-fest.com/win-a-trip-to-cma-fest-2020 26/11/2019 and will remain online for thirty (30) days. Winners may also be announced on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
10. Entries are open to Australian residents as specified in condition 2.
11. There will be 1 winning entry that will be randomly selected. The winner will receive a trip for two to CMA Fest in Nashville in June 2020. The trip will include flights, transfers, accommodation (9-10 nights) and a 4-day pass to CMA Fest 2020.
12. The entry and prize winners will be selected by the Promoter on a successfully completed entry.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included. The prize winner is responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport and meet the venue’s entry requirements. Any unused portions of the prize will not be awarded as cash. If for any reason the entry is determined by the Promoter to have been completed fraudulently or is invalid, the Promoter has the right to cancel any prize issued at any time.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
14. Due to time restrictions there will be no prize re-draw. Please make sure that you provide correct contact details when purchasing your tickets.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Total prize pool has an approximate retail value of AUD$12,000.00.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Hometown Fest companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Hometown Fest, Music Tracks Travel, BeKonstructive Marketing companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or
(f) use of the prize.
27. The “Promoter” is Hometown Fest, BeKonstructive Marketing and Music Tracks Travel, 3/37 Kennigo Street, Fortitude Valley 4006 QLD
28. ABN: 17 676 801 984